Renters Insurance for College Students

Our renters insurance plan protects students against theft, damage and many other causes of loss to personal property that may occur while at school, home, or when studying abroad. You can have peace of mind knowing your personal property investments will be protected.

Things that we cover: What we protect against:
  • Computers and laptops
  • iPads and tablets
  • iPhones and other phones
  • iPods, MP3 players and electronics
  • Books
  • Clothes
  • Bicycles
  • And much more
  • Theft & Burglary
  • Fire
  • Accidental Damage
  • Flood
  • Earthquake
  • Vandalism
  • Electrical Damage
  • Water Damage

Coverage is available to any college/university students, graduate students, faculty, and staff. Both personal and university property will be insured while in the care of the insured.

Coverage applies on or off campus, whether you reside in a residence hall, at home, or in an apartment.

Please see our answers to commonly asked questions, or our Comparison to Home Owners Insurance.

Get Your Free Instant Quote Today!

School State:

All quoted property premiums are annual, for replacement cost value world-wide coverage.
If you are an International student, independent student, or are otherwise not covered under a parent's Homeowner liability policy, we do offer liability coverage under a separate policy.
© Copyright 2018 Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
  |  Contact Us   |  Privacy Policy   |  Legal Notice