Peak Campus has teamed up with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. to provide you with the opportunity to participate in an insurance program designed especially for Peak residents.
For $15 per month, this plan offers personal liability coverage as well as broad personal property coverage that will not only satisfy your lease requirement but also includes protection for your personal valuables.
Key features include:
- No deductible
- Up to $100,000 of coverage per occurrence
- Coverage for damage to occupied premises caused by fire, water, smoke or explosion for which you are held liable
- Coverage for 3rd party bodily injury for which you are held liable
- NO additional credit or background check needed
- Medical payments to others up to $1,000 for any occurrence
- Satisfies the insurance requirement under your lease contract
- $25 deductible per claim
- $4,000 limit per eligible claim
- No limitation on electronics: smartphones, laptops, tablets, computers, video consoles, headphones, cameras and more!
- Theft and accidental Breakage Automatically included
- Provides the replacement cost value of covered property
- Worldwide protection, regardless of where you reside or travel to
- Bikes, jewelry, musical instruments protected up to $2,000 each
If you select the Peak Protection Plan prior to moving in, your coverage will begin on move-in day. If you select the Peak Protection Plan after move-in and at any point during your lease term, coverage will begin the first day of the month following you signing an updated Insurance Addendum. All resident are eligible for Peak Protection. All selections and forms will be completed at your property’s leasing office.
Please click here to see more information about this valuable program. This program is administered by Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and can answer any additional questions you may have. Please contact them at (888) 411-4911 and identity yourself as a Peak resident.